Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thanks

I was listening to the radio this morning on my way to drop off Deano to Tuesday School and the lady said " What if you got up this morning and all you had was what you thanked God for last night in your prayers." That really got me to thinking WOW I would be so screwed! Yes I did pray last night I thanked God for giving me my son and my family. Oh yea and the roof over my head. So that means I  would only have my son, family and my house. I know some of you are thinking well that's still good you at least have your son, family and a house to live in. We would have no money, food, health, my husband wouldn't have a job and not all of my family would be alive I only prayed for a few. I mean I could go on and on about all the stuff I wouldn't have since I didn't thank God for all I am thankful for in my life last night.  I think sometimes we just keep asking of God and never really stop to just say Hey THANK YOU! I know I like when I do something and someone notices an says Thanks. I guess he would also like to hear it more often.   

No comments:

Post a Comment